We have 2 studios available for private parties – either or both may be reserved for private parties. The Main Studio has a capacity up to 32 (40 for wine glass art). The Petite Studio has a capacity up to 16.
Private party benefits:
- Choose any art selection from our art gallery
- Schedule the party anytime (7 days a week), depending on size and availability
- Choose any music genre, or connect your device and use your own playlist
- We provide set up and clean up of art materials
- The studio is available 30 minutes prior to your class time to decorate and celebrate
- Enjoy the entire studio for your guests
Minimum number of guests to reserve a private party:
- 8 guests minimum Monday thru Thursday, 10 guest minimum Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Please note: If you schedule a party for the minimum, and there are not enough people, you will still need to pay for the minimum number of guests to use the studio for a private party.
Scheduling a private party:
- Payment options: 1) the host(ess) pays for the full party, 2) the host(ess) pays for the deposit and remaining guests pay individually or at time of event, or 3) all guests register and pay individually.
- A 50% deposit (based on the minimum number of guests) will be required at time of booking. If all guests are paying individually, this is due within 7 days of booking.
- The full deposit (for the minimum number of guests as stated above) is due 7 days prior to the event. Any additional guests may pay before or at the event.
- Please have guests arrive 15 minutes prior to class time to settle in prior to the class starting (for mingling, putting on aprons, finding a seat, pouring beverages, etc.)
- Call or email us to reserve your event today at 856-777-8809 or BurgundyAndBrushes@gmail.com
Private party Cancellations:
- To modify the date of a private party more than one week before the event, contact 856-777-8809 as soon as possible to check on additional availability.
- Cancellations of private parties by the host(ess) within 7 day of the event will be charged for the minimum number of guests (8 or 10 as stated above).
- If the party is cancelled due to severe weather or unsafe driving conditions, the class will be rescheduled (based on studio availability) without penalty.
- Please contact us at 856-777-8809 or BurgundyAndBrushes@gmail.com for additional details or to schedule a fundraiser painting party.