Schedule Your Private Party
Enjoy a personalized private event with Burgundy and Brushes!
Both our main studio and petite studio are available for private parties. New party packages available soon.
Private Party Details:
Book quick to ensure you get your choice of dates, because our calendar books up quickly.
Booking your private event is easy and fun when you host a canvas, painting IN THE DARK, wine glass or bottle class, or a custom Hammer & Stain DIY Workshop at Burgundy And Brushes. Your guests will have a blast and we take care of the clean-up.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide type of class: Choose the type of private party (canvas, In The Dark, wine glass, wine bottle, or Hammer & Stain) and review the artwork options on line. We have our galleries of artwork or project options available to view on our main website.
- Send an email with your request: Send us an email at BurgundyAndBrushesPA@gmail.com.
- Name and phone number
- First and second date and time choices
- Type of party (Canvas, In The Dark, Wine Glass, Wine Bottle, or Hammer & Stain)
- Estimated number of guests
- Pay the Deposit: We will reply with a link to pay your $100 deposit (which will be refunded once the minimum sign up has been met).
- Creation of the event: We will contact you if we have any questions, and will send you all the details when your event is completed in our system, including a link to the event.
- Remaining payments: You may either send the registration link to the guests (if they are paying individually), or one person may pay for the guests through the link provided.
- Meeting the minimum: Please make sure that you have reached your minimum number of guests at least two weeks prior to your event. If not, we have the option to cancel your event or keep it on the schedule as an open class.
- List of guests: you may contact us anytime to receive an updated list of guests who have registered and paid for your event.
- Come and have a great time! No need to clean up … we take care of that for you!
Minimum and Maximum guests:
- To have a private party, there is a minimum of 10 guests Monday through Thursday, and 12 guests Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Please note: Even if you do not have enough guests, you may still have your private party with us by paying for the minimum number as stated above.
- We have a maximum capacity of 30 seats in our main studio, and 24 in our petite studio. The main studio or both studios may be reserved for your event.
Modifications and cancellations:
- An event can not be moved if it is less than two weeks before the event. To modify the date of a private party more than two weeks before the event, call as soon as possible to check on additional availability, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- The Private Party deposit will not be refunded if the host(ess) cancels within two weeks of the event.
- If the party is cancelled due to severe weather or unsafe driving conditions, the class will be rescheduled (based on studio availability) without penalty.
Other important stuff:
- We are a BYO studio, so you may bring beverages or snacks for your guests.
- If you require extra time for celebrating or socializing, we have an option to add-on an additional hour of studio time.
- Please have guests arrive 15 minutes prior to class time to settle in prior to the class starting (for mingling, putting on aprons, finding a seat, pouring beverages, etc.)
- If you wish us to come to your location, there is a non-refundable travel fee of $75 for locations within 16 miles of our studio location. Please call for fee if greater than 16 miles.
- For additional questions, please contact us at 724-242-7766 or BurgundyAndBrushesPA@gmail.com
- We have Hammer & Stain Fundraiser information on a separate page, and will be adding additional details for other types of classes. Please contact us for additional details or to schedule a fundraiser painting party.