Important Terms & Conditions
Below are some important terms and conditions for guests of our studio. If you have any questions, please contact BurgundyAndBrushes@gmail.com or call 856-777-8809.
Food and Alcohol Terms
- We are a BYO Social Art Studio. You may bring any snacks or beverages to our parties and classes.
- Burgundy and Brushes does not sell or serve any alcohol.
- Guests are expected to drink responsibly. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is drunk and disorderly.
- Guests MUST be at least 21 to consume alcohol on our premises. We reserve the right to request ID from any guest drinking alcohol.
General Class Terms
- Reservations are recommended. You may make a reservation on line or by calling the number above. If you do not wish to pay on line, you may register “payment pending” by exiting the registration page prior to entering credit card information. You may pay when you arrive at the event, and we accept Cash and CreditCards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) at the studio. Please note that you may loose your seat to a paying customer.
- Walk-ins are welcome, however there is no guarantee there will be seats available.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow for enough time to settle in prior to the start of class.
- While we do our best to end on time, each class does vary slightly in attendees and experience level. Please allow for 15-30 minute variation in estimated end time for each class.
- Friday and Saturday night classes are reserved for guests who are 18 and older.
- Our water based acrylic paints are non-toxic. Information sheets are available upon request.
- “Paint” happens when you are having fun! While paint comes off skin and finger nails, it is quickly permanent on clothing. While we do provide aprons, guests are expected to dress accordingly (guests may get a little paint on their clothes).
Cancellation and Refund Terms
- Registrations are non-refundable. If a cancellation is received more than 48 hours prior to the class, a credit will be issued to the guest. Please note, private party cancellation rules are listed separately.
- Private parties cancelled by host/hostess less than one week prior to the event will be charged for the minimum number of guests (8 for a weekday Mon thru Thurs, and 10 for a weekend Fri thru Sun).
- Burgundy and Brushes reserves the right to cancel a class or private party (for example, a class that has not met the minimum number of guests, or due to severe weather / unsafe driving conditions). We will do our best to notify all guests via email address or phone number provided, and issue a credit or reschedule the event (based on studio availability).
- Your name, email address, phone number, and other data is considered confidential information and will not be provided to any one (or any company), even if you request removal from our distribution list.
- Guests providing their email address will be automatically added to our distribution list (for promotions or newsletters) and guests may opt out of this list at any time by clicking unsubscribe. Please note, we will not send more than one email per month.
- During our events, we reserve the right to take photos and to use these photos on our social media, website, and for promotional or marketing materials. You may notify us at the event if you do not wish to be included in any photos used for the above purposes.